40' Tilt Bed Trailer v2 for Sale
40' Tilt Bed Trailer v2
This 40′ Tilt Bed Trailer v2 offers the strength, efficiency and versatility to get the job done. Constructed of heavy duty materials and with a variety of options there is sure to be a design that fits your needs! We have everything you need including trailers and truck accessories at our location near me.
The 40′ Tilt Bed Trailer v2 is our most popular production trailer. It has the load capacity of a semi and the maneuverability of a straight truck, making it perfect for those hard-to-reach jobsites.
The Tilt Bed Trailer is an ideal solution for: hauling heavy cargo and towing boats, trailers and campers. The Tilt Bed Trailer offers extra ground clearance for easy loading and unloading. The rear door closes slowly allowing time to open side doors without objects falling out of the trailer.
The 40′ Tilt Bed Trailer for sale near me is the perfect trailer for your large loads and/or equipment hauling. Capable of holding up to 60,000 pounds of cargo, this tilt bed trailer can be used to haul just about anything
Load capacity is rated at 44,000 pounds and includes a 7000-pound drop leg jack. Features an aluminum roll tarp for weather protection. Telescopic tilt bed has a maximum height of 24′ 5″. A great asset for any business that transports large loads.
Buy a truck or trailer for sale near you here on contdex. We have a huge selection of new and used vehicles for all your hauling needs. We are committed to providing high-quality service at great prices!
- Two 10,000# axles with electric brakes, dual wheels
- Emergency breakaway kit with built-in charger and battery level indicator
- 12 volt hydraulic pump twin cylinder lift
- Safety chains
- LED Lights and D.O.T. reflective tape
- Sealed wiring harness
- Enamel Paint finish
- 235/80/16 (E) 10 ply tires
- Silver mod wheels
- Treated pine wood floor
- Two 12,000# jacks
- 30,000# adjustable coupler
- 12″ x 19# I-beam Frame and Neck
- 3″ channel crossmembers on 16″ centers winch plate
- 8 – 4″ winches on sides 6″ steel runners on outside run of boards
- 2″ X 2″ X 1/4″ angle guides on outside of floor
- Bed tapered at back