40' Tilt Bed Trailer v1 for sale
40' Tilt Bed Trailer v1
You are looking at 40′ Tilt Bed Trailer v1 with 2-5/16″ coupler, which is built on a steel frame. It comes with a single 5K capacity axle and NHTD axles with electric brakes, non-reversing towing mechanism. This unit has an asymmetrical layout and has the aerodynamic shape which reduces wind resistance.
Ready to go? This 40′ Tilt Bed Trailer has the 19′ steel channel frame, 2′ side rails, laminated side and bottom flanges, pressure-treated decking and more! The trailer also comes with a drop leg jack and is perfect for hauling heavy loads like machinery. Make this your next truck!
This 40′ tilt bed trailer is perfect for hauling heavy loads and manufactured homes. The design provides excellent handling and stability with a gross weight of 50,000 lbs. This trailer includes hydraulic brakes, 6 way swing out ramps, pintle hitch, and all lighting and wiring is included.
Xpress Tilt 40 ft. bed trailers — 6,000 to 7,000 lbs. gross trailer weight (GVW) are available in two sizes: 40X12′ and 40X14′. Each trailer has a 22′ length of the floor and comes equipped with (2) 24K axles and (4) 16″ steel tandem wheels with rubber tires for years of worry free use.
- Two 10,000# axles with electric brakes, dual wheels
- Emergency breakaway kit with built-in charger
- 12-volt hydraulic pump twin cylinder lift
- Safety chains LED Lights and D.O.T. reflective tape
- Sealed wiring harness
- Enamel Paint finish
- 235/80/16 (E) 10 ply tires
- Silver mod wheels
- No floor
- Two 12,000# jacks
- 30,000# adjustable coupler
- 12″ x 14# I-beam
- Frame and Neck 3″ X 5″ X 3/8″
- Angle iron skid plate runners winch plate
- 8 – 4″ winches on sides
- Bed tapered at back
- 24″ Tail plate with keyholes
- Torque tube